Thursday, July 1, 2010

searching for a new vehicle

Our lease is up on my minivan in mid July so we've been looking for an Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT. We're going to go look at a few tomorrow and see if it will work out with the kids before making a final decision on this truck. I'm not opposed to getting another minivan. This trailblazer model has a third row seat so I want to see how accesible it really is to get to and how the kids will actually go about getting to it. I'm not one to have them climbing over seats with dirty shoes. The dealership right in front of us is where we got our Uplander and they have a white one and a charcoal one that we'll be looking at tomorrow. There's a silver one down the road too that I really like but the mileage is a bit high, it's already at 91k miles. But the good thing is that I have had my minivan for 4 years and have only just 1 month ago got to 30k miles on it so if we go for a higher mileage one (because it's cheaper too) it won't be too bad for me since I clearly don't put a lot of miles on it. So if I get it, I'll put some pictures on here. The only reason we don't want to go ahead and keep the Uplander is because it has had some issues. Thank God for its warranty because it was in the shop 7 times! So we aren't interested in keeping something that has manufacturing issues.

No comments: