Monday, July 5, 2010

July 4, 2010 Grooms family reunion

This is Daisy's tattoo which I thought I'd share because it's awesome!
The top picture is of course all the families and the bottom is my dad, Julie and us.
We had a great day yesterday at our family reunion. This is my dad's side of the family. All the brothers and sisters were there and all their kids. There were some grandkids missing, Jeff's kids, Susie's son and Kenny's kids. Jay's kids were there whom I hadn't seen in 9 years. Daisy is all grown up and beautiful! She's also married and expecting a baby and Curtis is 18 and just got married as well. Their dad would be so proud of them. We've got 4 expecting babies all within a couple of months of each other and they are Daisy, Becky, Angela and Hollie. Cassidy and Olivia played so well together and it was so cute. Really all the kids got along so well. Brenden ate and ate and ate some more. I don't know where it all goes, look how skinny he is. The boys went to a friends house last night to swim some more and do some fireworks there and when I picked them up at 11 he was eating a bratwurst! I wish I had his metabolism! Spencer loved going down the water slide all day and he went off the diving board a few times too. It was so great having the whole family together just like when I was a kid and everyone would come to my grandparents house for Thanksgiving.




No comments: