Saturday, July 3, 2010

I got it!

Yesterday I got a white 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS EXT. It only has 61,812 miles on it. (Of course my minivan is also a 2006 and I've only put 30,414 on mine, but not everyone can be as awesome on mileage as me..ha ha!) The kids liked the third row seat and it seemed like it was easy enough for them to get in and out of. There was enough leg room in the back row and for growing kids that's good since Brenden will be a tall teen soon. Looked like a little more leg room than in the minivan actually. It's also wider than the minivan is. It's still at the dealership since they had just got it in and hadn't had time to clean it up or anything. I called them the day after they got it in and had them bring it up from the Athens dealership and it still even had personal effects on the inside that the owners forgot. So I should have it here in the next few days. We signed all the paperwork yesterday and they will be shampooing the carpets, detailing the inside, washing and waxing the outside and taking care of 2 problems on the outside. There is a little ding on the driver door and some scratches on the bumper so they are taking care of that before I take it. When I get it I'll post some pictures.

No comments: