Wednesday, July 14, 2010

and here it is


Here's my Trailblazer. I took delivery of it yesterday and turned in my leased minivan. Wow, it's hard to believe that it has been 4 years since I got the minivan. I got it one month after Cassidy was born and thinking of the fact then that I'd have it for 4 years seemed like a long time. Time sure does fly. Anyway, I really love the Trailblazer and the kids do too. They like climbing to the 3rd row seat. Not much different from the van since it has 3 rows of seats too but it's just the difference in how you get there that the kids are intrigued by I guess. I had to wait so long to get it (9 days, but that includes the holiday weekend and last weekend and I did buy on a Friday) because the guy who fixes the dents in their vehicles was out and came back on Monday so he did it then.
So after I purchased this, Richard traded in the camaro the very next week for a 2007 Nissan Titan (it's a truck for us girls who wouldn't know that). It also has a back seat for the kids and they love it. We all couldn't fit in the camaro because it had bucket seats in the back and doesn't seat 5. He's been wanting to trade in the camaro for a bit now but of course with the job loss we had to wait. It was all so smooth and we weren't sure what to expect since the unemployment crisis that was June 2009-May 2010. Just goes to show the power of keeping your credit good. And a shout out to my dad for whom the good credit score wouldn't have been possible without his help :)

No comments: