Friday, January 22, 2010

so how about an update

Ok, so the daily mile tracker isn't showing any miles. Wondering why? First the treadmill needed fixed because the tread went off track and was shredding on one side. I noticed it after getting off of it one day when I was folding it back up so Richard fixed it. And secondly, I've been super busy! So I mentioned the business and now I'm taking online classes from Hondros College for my Life and Health Insurance License. I'll be taking an exam at the college in a few weeks to pass the course followed by the state exam after that for my license. So, I've just finished Chapter 4 of 12 chapters and that one chapter has taken me 4-5 hours to complete. I'm going to finish for the day and then I have to work tonight from 8-10. So as you can see, I'm not lying when I say I haven't had time to run. However, I do know that it is important to make the time to run. So I think I'll make a schedule for myself and schedule in running.

No comments: