Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Did you see them?

OMG! I think I called everyone I knew last night! They were on TV! Brenden, Spencer and Richard were on screen all night long! They were right there everytime they showed the wrestlers with the crowd in the background. It was so freaking exciting! I called my Dad, he called Julie, I called my mom, my brother, Josh and Jenny and 2 of Brenden's closest friends to tell them he was on TV. That was one of the most exciting nights of my life. Such a proud mom moment watching your kids on tv. I know they weren't on there for something they were doing rather at an event, but still they were shown all night long! And today they have a 2 hour delay so they were able to get some sleep since they didn't get home until 12:05 and got to bed at 12:30. What a memorable night for them. And they'll have a dvd as proof they were there for the rest of their life, so when the memory fades in 20 years they'll have something to watch to remember. I showed them the beginning of the show before they went to bed and we are going to watch it today after school. Thanks to everyone who took my crazy sounding calls. I don't think my dad has ever heard that screachy pitch in my voice ever in his life. That high pitched screech stayed with me all night. I was flipping the dog out with all my cheering. And Cassidy stayed up with me to watch it all too. Richard said it was so cool to watch how excited the boys were and I told him it was so exciting for me to watch them all night from here. It would have sucked for me though if they hadn't been on tv. What great tickets I bought. Couldn't have been a better spot!

Edit: 4:30pm boys are home from school. Brenden said everyone in his class saw him on tv last night and so many kids are coming up to him at school saying they saw him on tv last night. Spencer said a lot of kids in his class said they saw him. They are like celebrities in their school right now. How cool for them!

1 comment:

tracy said...

I wish you would have called me.....I would have enjoyed watching them...brings back old memories of when Monday Night Nitro was the highlight of my son's week....

Love,
Cousin Tracy