Monday, January 18, 2010

Cassidy is entered in a contest!

This is the picture I used to enter Cassidy in the Beautiful Baby contest on Live with Regis and Kelly. Yes, I'm aware that she's no longer a baby but the contest is open to kids up to 48 months old and since she doesn't turn 4 until March, she is eligible. I entered her this morning and will update you all when her picture shows on their site. And then if she's one of the 10 finalists I'll need everyone's help voting for her. The voting begins on March 1 and her birthday is March 8 so wouldn't that be the greatest birthday present for her to win the week of her birthday! The grand prize is her appearing on the cover of Parents magazine and 125K scholorship. Isn't that great! So wish her luck!

And I made $35 yesterday working only 2 1/2 hours at my new job. Isn't that awesome!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Go Cassidy!!