Monday, January 25, 2010

The boys are at....

WWE's Monday Night Raw! They were so excited before they left. Spencer is wearing his wristbands, hat, chain and shirt and Brenden is wearing his hat, shirt and chain. They both made signs to hold up and Richard did too. The dvr is set to record the show so the boys can see if they are shown on tv. I can't wait to hear their stories when they get home.

Meanwhile, I'm watching the Bachelor for now, but I'll be changing it at 9 to watch wrestling so I can see if I see the boys. Cassidy and I cleaned her room, scratch that, I cleaned Cassidy's room, while wondering why in the world it is necessary for her to dump everything she owns and play with it all at one time and then just leave it. She tries to clean it up but really she just pushes her mess to the side of the room. And when she does pick it up she combines dress up with barbies and ponies with the food for the kitchen, etc. I mean really, how hard is it to put the things back, together with like items, in the container they came out of instead of mixing and matching! But I give her credit for trying. It was completely overwhelming sitting on the floor in her room (which I had to find first to make a spot to sit) amongst my little ponies, dress up clothes, baby dolls, doll house and doll house accessories, barbies and food from the play kitchen all over the place. And of course the typical mom statement came out of my mouth, you know the one, "If I ever see this room like this again I'm going to sell it all!" which of course I won't but I say it to make a point. So, we'll see how that works out. I think all mom's know how that works out.....we see it messy again, we clean it, threaten again, and the drama contines. All part of being a mom.

No comments: