Sunday, January 24, 2010

Oh my goodnes....

I'm taking a quick break between chapters of studying for my licensing test. I'm now learning about annuities, variable and taxes. Holy Crap! I'm already mathematically challenged and then you throw in annuities and equations. So you see why the break was needed. Got to clear my head and be ready to concentrate. I say I'm mathematically challenged but I do our taxes every year and have forever. So I guess math is just one of those things I get worked up over nothing about. But it is one of the subjects I must concentrate on to get it, you know. I never had to work hard at learning any other subjects except math. Kara, you know this because you tutored me in math in high school. So, stand by your phone Kara in case I need to call you with questions! Just kidding. Wish me luck. Gonna grab a snack and back to the books!

No comments: