Sunday, July 27, 2008

Visiting with my Brother



My brother was up to visit last week from Florida. He stayed with us for a day and Mom's for a day and then he had a family reunion on the Truesdell side in Manchester area. It was nice to have a few days with him since I only see him once a year, but I talk to him at least bi-weekly, sometimes weekly. Here's a picture of Mom, me, brother (Kent for those of you who don't remember his real name other than brother since that's what I call him!) and my 3 monkeys all of whom have decided to have their own expressions in the picture. You'll notice that Brenden is the one posing and smiling because he knows I'll keep taking it until I get a perfect one. But I decided to share this one with you to show their personalities a bit. We were taking pictures on my camera and on my brother's camera so they were pictured out by this time and being ornery!

We had a nice time and hope to all go on vacation next year together at the OuterBanks.



I also wanted to share this picture that I took of my cousin Erika leaving the church at her wedding on the 12th of July. There is a bubble right in her face which I didn't notice when I took it. I love this picture. And yes, I will forward it to your email Vic and Tammy. Congratulations Erika and Nic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks to me like your kids weren't the only one with the ornery smiles. You, your Mom & Brother, I mean Kent, all have ornery smiles going on to. Fess up Julie, It just runs in the family:-) Love, Cousin Tracy

Julie said...

True!