Friday, July 11, 2008

I love New Kids......Still after all these years!


Ahh, they make me feel like a silly school girl all giddy and giggly everytime I hear their song come on the radio. I've saved their video on DVR and the kids love to sing and dance around with me too! They are coming to Cleveland in October and if they come to Columbus or Cincy I'll be going to that concert. I'm a little scared to drive to Cleveland since I don't know that area at all and it's 3 hrs from here too. So, if they come around here, I've been asking Richard for tickets for my birthday so I'm hoping they add another stop in OHIO! Any one else still loving the New Kids? Do you get that same feeling? This is the first time that I think I've embarrassed Brenden (not in front of friends though...yet!) cuz I get so excited and screechy and he rolls his eyes and makes a funny face at me. I've told him all about my New Kids and how they were the big thing...15 years ago....before Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers and I went crazy for New Kids the way kids go crazy for Hannah and Jonas Bros. Ahh, they make me feel young again!

No comments: