Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summertime fun

Well, on Sunday we took the training wheels off of Spencer's bike and he's doing great. So I thought I'd share some pictures of him riding his bike and other summertime fun here at our house.

Of course Brenden had to show off some moves too. He likes to scare me to death now with his tricks.

This is what Cassidy was doing while they rode their bikes and she didn't want to ride her Dora bike. So she's sitting at the tree and playing with the mulch. Now some fun in the pool. Neighborhood association rules state we can't have a pool unless it's inground so this is as much backyard pool fun that we can have. Pools can't be over 1 foot tall. How crappy is that. Ok, how crazy is this picture! Brenden had been balancing it on his head and I took a picture of it on top of his head and I also got this one too. It looks like it was placed there but it's not, it's as it was falling. Cool picture isn't it. And Cassidy is helping me take pictures. Here she's taking a picture of me while I take one of her.

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

1 comment:

~Lori said...

uhh, i think you are breaking the 1 foot tall pool rule there, julie. :)
and i love the bucket photo! what a great shot.