Monday, August 2, 2010

Nice day with the kids

I took the kids to see Cats and Dogs today at the movie theater. It was the first time Cassidy has been to the movies. She loved it! We stopped for pretzels in the mall after the movie and also did some back to school clothes shopping. Aeropostale is having a 2 for $15 shirt sale so I picked up a couple for Brenden. We also went to some other stores and found 2 shirts for Spencer that he wanted and another one for Brenden as well as football cleats for Brenden since his practice starts tonight. (I didn't schedule myself any work today so I could take them to the movie.) So now both boys are at friends' houses and Cassidy is still playing in that box. I have a little down time before I have to make supper and go to a 2 hour football practice. Today was so nice, makes me happy to be able to still be home with them.

No comments: