Sunday, August 1, 2010

2 things...

I wanted to share this morning that Cassidy has been playing in a big box for the last 2 days now. She has a room full of toys with a kitchen, a doll house, a tent and where has she been...in the box with her baby dolls. Richard's lawnmower gave up on him the other day and he had to buy another yesterday so she's been playing in it. Spencer is in there too. They both fit in together and close it up. Cassidy was even pulling Spencer around the house in it and he's 53 pounds! Spencer said she had pulled Brenden around in it yesterday too and he's 91 pounds! She's been eating her Wheaties LOL! She says it's because she's been doing her push ups and she's strong. That's the same thing she says to me at the grocery store when she wants to carry something instead of putting it in the cart. She carried her new booster seat all through the store and loved every minute of it.

And for number 2, boy is life about to get busy around here. Brenden has practice Monday through Thursday from 6-8 and Spencer's practice is on Tuesdays from 6:30-7:30 and they'll both have games on Saturdays. Brenden's games will last about 2 hours and Spencer's are just 1 hour. And I've been working from 12-4 so I'll have to make a quick dinner before taking them to practice and then I'm going to come home on some nights and run here or just run at the park where Brenden practices. I'll admit, since July 4th weekend I haven't run much. It's been humid and it's hard to run in that kind of weather and I just needed a break because I was up to 5 miles a day and worked myself really hard. So tomorrow or maybe even tonight I'll get back out there again.

No comments: