Saturday, August 14, 2010

Let there be cold air!

Our AC is fixed! The guy came today at 5pm and it turns out it was a small part that makes the motor turn on so we are all relieved to be not sitting in a hot house any longer. Three consecutive days of 90 degrees in the house made us realize how good we have it to have air and not everyone in the world has air conditioning. I took off work on Thursday and Friday so we could spend the days outside in the water and I had to work today, in my office, with the window closed because I can't have noises from outside, so I had two fans circulating hot air around my room while I was sweating for 6 hours and working and it sucked. But I made good money so no biggie. The kids played in the water all day again today. Our old dog is laying on the vent right now. Poor thing, he had to be so hot with all his hair. We left a fan downstairs blowing for the dogs at night to try to help them somewhat. So the AC drama is over and peace has returned to our house. Now maybe the quiet can too because the kids can play in their rooms again instead of being downstairs at all times:)

No comments: