Friday, November 27, 2009

And now the pictures of the boys



I am back from getting the boys' pictures done. Brenden is in fifth grade and Spencer is in first grade.

I went shopping this morning. I was standing in line at Kmart at 5:30am. I've never done that before, the whole stand in line waiting for doors to open on black Friday thing. And it's not likely I'll do it again either. Craziness I tell ya! I went to Kmart and WalMart and then I had to come home for the boys' pictures. But it was kind of a neat experience. We had a nice Thanksgiving yesterday and my dad spent the night and left around 9 this morning. The kids loved having him spend the night. He slept in the boys' room and the boys slept in Cassidy's room on the floor. They stay up and giggle and talk too much when Dad tries to sleep in the same room with him and my dad needed to get some sleep. And then we woke up to it snowing this morning. Me earlier than others and I had to stand in it for 1/2 hour, which is a lot less time than a lot of the other people had been standing there. Well, I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving and didn't eat too much. I swear I stayed full all day from just the first time we ate and then dinner leftovers pushed my tummy further than it would have liked. Seriously the most stuffed I can remember ever feeling. So now I should probably run like 10 miles today but considering my max so far has been 2, 2 will have to do.

1 comment:

Becca Sue Congdon said...

2 is better than none! You can do it!