Monday, November 23, 2009

Picture time!

Today was picture day for Cassidy to get her 3 1/2 year pictures taken. She did the top pose all on her own and Katie (photographer) turned the camera quickly and snapped the picture. This is the second or third time that Cassidy has just done a pose on her own that looked awesome. She's a natural at it. And the fact that I take pictures all the time helps too!



I had to post this bottom pose because it shows her entire outfit which I think is just so cute. It's a sweater dress and leggings. I love the sweater dress because when I was a little girl I wore those too.

I get the boys' pictures done on Friday since they are off of school. I didn't pay for the ones done at school because that would have cost us $70. Awful isn't it. The school pictures always cost so much so I usually take them to Sears for the $7.99 package. I'll post their pictures on Friday.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

It's way off topic of your post, but since you have started running, or whenever, have you lost any weight? How much? I am feeling utterly hopeless. I have finally let go of sugary foods and I keep GAINING weight. And I make sure I run 4-5 days a week, and I work out like mad! I am so sad