Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What I thought was just illness....

A trip to the Dr for Spencer and Cassidy on Monday confirmed that Cassidy has H1N1 and Spencer is getting over it. Cassidy was given Tamiflu but since Spencer is no longer running the fever and has only the cough he wasn't given Tamiflu because it is only to shorten the duration of the flu. Both are doing well. Spencer's cough is awful and he is taking albuterol cough medicine for it. His lungs were clear at the Dr and she told me what to watch for pneumonia wise. Cassidy had just gotten sick Sunday evening/Monday morning and after already having tylenol she was still running a 102 fever when they checked her at the Dr office. So, now I'm feeling a little crappy but trying to head it off before it gets too bad by taking robitussin already.

On better news, I actually started training for a job yesterday for 1800Flowers.com. This is an at home position taking customer calls and placing orders. And yes, I'm doing the training knowing full well that I will feel like crap later this week but I'm gonna fight through it anyway because I'll do what I have to do for our family right now. Training is only 4 hours a day so I can sleep until training if need be and crash immediately following. Richard said he'd figure out a way to set it up in bed for me if I need to. Right now I'm joining in a group training meeting and learning the screens and listening to the trainer. So it would be do-able laying sick in bed I suppose. Anyway, lets just hope I don't get too sick.

1 comment:

B said...

I hope things are getting better!? OMG... what craziness!!! (If you are looking for more WAHJ let me know, I got two I can send your way. Can't be sure on the hiring right now on either but always nice to have some back-ups.)