Thursday, July 23, 2009

I think I can, I think I can....

May 15, 2010 is the next Susan B. Komen Race for the Cure in Columbus and I think I'm going to do it. I've heard that it is a good race for beginners because it is not a race for people to see how fast they can go rather a lot of people running and walking for a good cause. It is intimidating to me right now to think about actually doing a race but it is 10 months away so by then I'll be doing really good with my running and I'll definitely be ready. I have a friend who I've ran with a few times who mentioned wanting to do the race too so we can go together. I got into running for fitness not really for racing but I've always wanted to do this particular race because it is for such a great cause. So now I have something to look forward to with my running other than just as my form of exercise, which I'm loving by the way.

No comments: