Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!




I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July. We're going to Lancaster's fireworks tonight at the fairgrounds and we're hoping it doesn't rain. We watched Red, White, and Boom last night on TV with the kids. I don't know how many of you know this (or remember if you do) but July 3rd, 1996 at Red, White and Boom in front of the Santa Maria on the riverfront in Columbus is where Richard proposed to me right when the first fireworks started. It was so awesome. I scared the kids behind us half to death I think because they didn't know why I was screeching. Then there mom's and dad's told them and everyone was asking to see the ring and congratulating us. It was so neat that all those people witnessed it. I have always loved the way and the place he proposed. Very creative and romantic and I'll always have a cool story to share.

No comments: