Thursday, February 25, 2010

I Passed!

I passed the state Life and Variable Products and Accident and Health Insurance licensing exams today! I submitted my application to the state of Ohio insurance department and will receive my license in about a week. I'm so proud. The lady that graded my exam said I got a 94% on the Life exam and she said that was great for my first time taking the test. She said there is about a 50% failure rate. It feels good to have something that I worked so hard for. I've had a very busy January and February with training for the business I'm affiliated with to sell insurance and also with taking the online insurance course and studying for that exam and for the state exam. So thanks to everyone who was cheering me on through all of this.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

That's great Julie!!!! I hope you do well.

Tracy

Anonymous said...

JULIE, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU, CONGRATS, THE TEST IS NOT EASY YOU HAVE HAD TO STUDY HARD OR YOU MUST HAVE GOTTEN YOUR SMARTS FROM YOUR DAD, HAHA, LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU NEXT WEEK, WILL TALK MORE THEN, JULIE

Anonymous said...

Looks like someone knows your father very well!