Thursday, February 11, 2010

Got Snow?

I know all of us in Ohio do. The only person in my family who doesn't have snow is my brother in Florida. The boys had the last 2 days off of school. We built a fort in the front yard. By we I mean Richard. But I did shovel some snow into the cooler to make one load for the fort. I got hit in the face with an ice snowball. Thanks for that Spencer. The left side of my face was red and swollen for a day and then I had a mark on my face that looked like a burn. It was mostly gone by the next day. Games were cancelled last Friday due to the Friday and Saturday storm we got. Friday the kids got sent home early from school for that storm. I'm going to be taking my exam at the college next Thursday to receive my certificate of completion of the insurance course and then I take the state exam for my Life and Health Insurance license. Very excited to get this done and nervous to take the tests. Now that I'm almost done with the insurance course online I can devote time to running again. You'll notice on my daily mile ticker that I've done 5 miles so far this week. 2 on Monday and 3 on Tuesday. Didn't get a chance to run yesterday but will get on treadmill tonight. Have to prepare for the 5K in May. Have a happy valentine's day everyone!

No comments: