Friday, October 23, 2009

Cassidy at the dentist

Cassidy had her first dentist appointment this morning and she was so good. She wouldn't dare speak to anyone there because she is so stinking shy but she listened well and did everything they asked. When the hygienist first started to lay the chair the back Cassidy's eyes got so big and she had a scared look on her face but I stood at her feet and held onto her leg so she knew I was right there and she was fine. The dentist lets the kids wear sunglasses but she didn't want to. And when kids are all done they get a toy from the treasure chest and Cassidy didn't one that either. The dentist wasn't prepared to walk in and see Cassidy in that chair. She said "Oh, no already!" We've been with her since her first year in practice. At that time Brenden was little and Spencer was just a few months old. She's really awesome. And her people there have always been great too. She almost got a crash course in obstetrics in March 2006 because I had a cleaning done for me on March 6 and I was having contractions sitting in her chair. It was freaking her out! I would grab the handles on the chair and she would ask if she was hurting me somehow and I would say nope, contraction and she was like "Oh crap, I'm not that kind of doctor". I called them at the end of the week and told them that Cassidy was born on the 8th. Anway, if you need a great dentist in the Columbus area she is Dr. Donna Noll from Violet Family Dental in Pickerington.

No comments: