Thursday, October 23, 2008

Of Course...

So in yesterday's post I said that Iwas the only one sick. Of course by saying this I then jinxed myself and my house because Brenden started throwing up around 9pm and continued all night and then again this morning. He's disappointed to miss donuts with dad's but he's got to do it the past several years so he's ok with it. So I have a cold and Brenden apparantely has the stomach flu and time will tell what the rest of the family will come down with. Thank goodness Richard was home 1/2 the day for me to be able to go the grocery store and get pedialyte and other groceries without taking Brenden. Mom is busy this morning so I'm hoping she can be here at 3 for me to be able to leave Brenden here while I pick up Spencer from school. So I'm sure I'll have an exciting weekend of multiple sicknesses.

No comments: