Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Feeling blah...

I'm sick. Just me. How'd that happen? The boys haven't been sick yet, strangely enough. Usually by this time Brenden has already had his first cold from school. And now that Spencer's in school I figured I'd be in double trouble. But not yet, Thank God. But now it's freezing outside so I already have the medicine in the cabinet ready to go at the first sign of a cough, sneeze, runny nose, or tummy ache! Too bad I'm having to use it on myself! The cat, who is an indoor/outdoor cat, has decided that it's too cold for him outside now and he just likes to go whine at the door so I'll open it and he can decide if it's too cold for him or not. Such a bratty cat! He's 13 and we just let him start going outside this past spring after years of him sneaking out with the dogs anyway, we gave in to him. Not much else going on. My dad is coming over for dinner tonight and tomorrow is Donuts with Dads at the boys' school. That's it for now.

No comments: