Sunday, October 26, 2008

High School Musical 3

I took the boys to see HSM3 yesterday afternoon. Brenden and I really liked it, Spencer can't sit still. He sat in his seat but the seat kept folding him up in it so then he'd sit on my lap then back to his seat, you get the picture. He would sigh and ask when it was going to be over and he almost fell asleep. But he did watch it and he is quiet through it but he just got bored and when we watch movies at home he can lay down or sit in a rocking chair. This is only the second movie he's seen in a movie theater, the first being SpiderMan 3 a few years ago. It was a fun afternoon for just me and the boys. I used to take Brenden to see movies after Spencer was born to just have mommy/Brenden days. And he was 4 when we did that and he always sat still and enjoyed going to the movie theater. Last night Brenden spent the night at his best friend Micah's house and they went to Magic Mountain. Watching HSM yesterday and seeing the two boys growing up as best friends and then wanting to go off to college together reminded me of Brenden and Micah. It will be nice if they stay friends forever like that too. It's nice to have a best friend like that in life. Not everyone has that so it's special.

Tonight I'm making a pot roast and my mom is coming over for dinner. I try to have her over at least once a week for dinner. It's been nice having her live close by. So, that concludes my weekend update. Stay warm and healty everyone.

No comments: