Monday, May 5, 2008

Spencer's Birthday Party

Here's my little buddy posing for his birthday picture! I can't believe he's already 5! Spencer opening his TV. He got a 20" tv so he can play his video games in his room now, away from a certain little girl who may or may not unplug it and mess him up......He really wanted a tv so he doesn't have to sit and watch Brenden take such long turns too.

Here he is on the trampoline that my mom bought him. FYI: apparently "easy to assemble" means 4 1/2 hours! That's how long it took to put this sucker together on Sunday. Cupcake face! He's also a ham for the camera. I don't know who he gets that from......(ha, ha!)
And our family picture for Spencer's big party day. I always take a family picture and a picture of me, Richard and the birthday child on their birthdays. It's nice to have pics taken with just that one child on their own day that they made our lives so much more special!

Spencer had a very fun birthday and in addition to the TV from us, we also got him a nascar video game he wanted and a power ranger toy he wanted. Brenden (and Cassidy) bought him a power ranger bad guy, Mom got the trampoline, Dad got him a t-ball set and a lacrosse set, Pam got him 2 Transformers toys, Josh and Jenny got him a bubble sword and a nerf soft dart gun that he keeps shooting at everyone! My brother sent up 2 video games, one spongebob and one sonic, and an outfit to which he turned to Brenden and said "I bet Uncle Kent gets you clothes for your birthday too". That's just something my brother always does, he likes to get them an outfit for their birthdays (along with toys) which I love cuz he always gets the cutest outfits! Thanks Brother! One last thing, when we were putting the trampoline yesterday, Spencer sat outside for 2 1/2 hours (after his nap) watching, helping and patiently waiting for it to be done never once asking if we were almost done. He's always been such a patient child. He's just got such a sweetness to him. I'm so proud and happy to be his mom!

No comments: