Saturday, May 3, 2008

I started an ebay business!

I started an ebay business this week. I sell Coach purses on ebay. I have added a link to my blog off to the side and you can check it out anytime. See one you like? I never knew there would be so much work to do with it. I think just the first time was the hardest having to set everything up and get acquainted with the process. I spent 2 entire days this week preparing, buying purses, writing the description, setting up a business acct, buying shipping supplies, then having to take Spencer to a soccer game one night and Brenden to a science night at school the other night. So I hope this goes well and please buy one if you see one you like! Thanks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

O.k. Julie- you HAVE to tell me how to do this!!! I've been very interested in selling on Ebay for some time, just scared to do it. Email me and give me the scoop ;-) Ttyl!

Faith