Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's day to all my friends and family who are moms and grandmas. My mom took me to Red Lobster on Saturday afternoon and got me a gift card to Irelands spa for a haircut and style. You all know I never get my hair cut but I've been mentioning that I want to cut bangs again so she got that for me. My brother got mom a gift certificate for a facial (cause she wants one) and I'm doing the pedicure for her (cause she wants one). Richard and the kids took me (and mom) to lunch yesterday and I'm getting a willow tree angel of protection that I want and it just hasn't got here yet. I collect the willow tree angels and I have all the mother and child ones. They are so beautiful. So that was my day. We were going to go to the park but it rained all day and there were tornado warnings in Columbus so we stayed put! Nothing came our way though....whew!

Three weeks til vacation and I hope it isn't this cold when we leave! North Carolina isn't too much warmer than us right now so I really hope the pool is heated or we'll be hanging out in the hot tub the whole time!

No comments: