Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Cassidy!

Cassidy is 4 today! I'm happy and sad. It seems like yesterday that I was in labor and rushing to the hospital at midnight, dropping off the boys at Aunt Pam's and arriving at the hospital already dialated to 4 cm. Yeah, too much information there, sorry about that. Cassidy arrived at 8:44 am on Wednesday March 8, 2006. She was such an easygoing baby and was always happy and content. She started going to her brothers' sporting events at 4 months old, which was football season for Brenden. She walked on April Fools day after spending the entire day at Becky's baby shower crawling and walking with help and then decided to come home and walk on her own rather than show off her new skill just a few hours earlier to everyone. She was wearing dress up heels by 18 months old and loves those shoes so much she still wears them constantly. She's a diva and a sweet princess all in one. She has a mind of her own and isn't afraid to express her opinion. She is also terribly sweet. She melts your heart when she sees the smallest thing and says in her sweet voice "Aw, how beautiful!". She has such an imagination and uses it daily. She can make up stories about anything. She is also very loving. She'll just come up to you randomly and hug and kiss you and tell you she loves you. She loves her brothers. She plays wrestling with her brothers and loves when they don't have to go to school so they can stay home and play with her. She follows them everywhere, even when there is a bunch of 10 year olds here, she's right in there with them and they include her too. I have to admit I'm a bit sad today. It's sad to see another year arrive and feel like the time has gone so fast. Sad because I know she's my baby and I wish there were more than 24 hours in a day sometimes. But I'm happy also because we've raised a great little girl. She's smart, sweet, ornery, and beautiful. I'm so happy to be her mother.


I'll put the pictures from the party on here in a few days and I'll tell about the party then. Right now I'm fighting back tears so I need to wrap this up.

No comments: