Friday, August 14, 2009

Spencer's new haircut

Before
After


School starts on August 24th and Spencer wanted to get his hair cut off. He looks so cute! Not much else going on besides surviving the heat of this past week. Running is still going well. I got up and ran 2.5 miles this morning because evenings have been so hot and I don't like to run so soon after dinner. Morning runs are peaceful and nice and cool outside still but it is hard to get up early to run. I just have to train myself and I'll be fine. That's it for now.


1 comment:

Natalie said...

You know, I know girls were after him before, but now--- you may want to get a spare phone line between the boys!!

I have started to run also. Things are ok. I switched some meds because my mom thought the med was the culprit and I am trying everything- healthy- to loose weight. I work out 5-6 days a week, weight train, run, cardio class... everything!!! Arg--- anyhow, I am so glad you feel good about yourself!! Has it been good for losing weight? (not that you needed to!!!!)