Monday, August 17, 2009

I can't wait til the new season of DWTS!

Wow! The cast of the new season of "Dancing with the Stars" was announced this morning and I am very excited to see this season. My before the show starts favorite contestant is Melissa Joan Hart who I've watched in sitcoms since her days as Clarissa in "Clarissa Explains It All". Others I very much look forward to seeing will be Chuck Lidell (UFC Champion), Debi Mazar (she has the most beautiful cat like eyes), Kelly Osbourne (Yep, Ozzy's daughter!), and Kathy Ireland. Of course we knew eventually Donnie Osmond would be on it and lo and behold this will be his season. They recruited former Dallas Cowboy Michael Irvin as their former football player this year; Aaron Carter, Mya and Macy Gray as the formerly popular pop artists; and a few other people I've never heard of. I think this will be a great season and can't wait til it begins.

No comments: