Thursday, May 28, 2009

2 days til vacation

We're going back to the Outerbanks of North Carolina again this year for vacation. I've been so busy this past month helping out my mom since she had surgery on April 29th that I'm am so ready for some chillin on the beach. I'll be busy tomorrow packing up everything. I have one 100 quart storage container packed already with foods and stuff and I have another one to fill with our towels, shoes, hair dryer, bathroom stuff, etc. and I also have to pack everyone's clothes tomorrow. I do that stuff the day before because I'd just double check all over again so I might as well do it on the day before leaving. We'll pack the van up tomorrow night and heading out at 5am on Saturday morning. My mom was supposed to go with us but decided this week she'd better not go as she's not feeling quite up to it. And my brother won't be able to come this year as I'd hoped either. Too bad for them because I'll be hanging out by the pool or at the beach and enjoying hot dogs, steaks, brats, burgers, corn on the cob, wonderful fresh fruits, and can't forget the salt water taffy all week long with not a care in the world. Now let's just pray it doesn't rain all week!

No comments: