Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Sick House

Cassidy is better now and Richard and Brenden are sick now. Cassidy was sick from Sunday to Thursday. She still isn't eating much but her appetite will come back. But she had a stomach virus and Richard and Brenden are flu-ish. I'm surprised I'm not sick (knock on wood) since I was holding Cassidy all week and I was the one with her constantly. I ended up sleeping on her floor 2 times last week because she would wake up crying hourly because she couldn't get comfy and her tummy hurt so bad or she had to throw up again. And then one night Richard slept on the couch and I put Cassidy in our bed with me so I could actually catch up on some sleep since the floor is not so comfy. He slept on the couch so he wouldn't get sick. That didn't work out so well did it. That was the first time she's ever been that sick. She would hardly even talk to us when she was sick and her fever was 102-104 for two days. One night I had to put her in a cool bath because her fever wasn't going down even after tylenol. She would doze off all the time and one night she was laying in bed watching tv and I went to check on her and she was sound asleep at 7:15 and slept til the next morning. I'm so glad she's feeling better and I could catch up on my laundry and cleaning that I didn't do since I was holding her all day for a few days. I have to admit, that is nice to just sit and hold her a lot like when she was a baby. She likes to still sit on my lap but of course at this age she's up and down a lot. So now I just hope everyone feels better soon because Cassidy's birthday is in 2 weeks. I don't want a sick house for her bithday party because then no one can come over. Pray for good health to come back to my house everyone.

No comments: