Friday, January 9, 2009

Re: Spencer

I took Spencer to the Doctor earlier this week because for the past month he's been complaining of a stomach ache very often and it brings him to tears. Turns out he may be lactose intolerant and he's off of cheese and milk right now and drinking lactaid milk, which he likes, so that's good.
He also may just have the stomach flu virus still in his system and all the cheese he's had lately from Christmas time platters and his daily milk may have just irritated him so I have to keep a food diary on him and then re-introduce dairy back into his diet in a few weeks and see if he's better. He had the same reaction as a baby and had internal bleeding due to too much milk protein from the milk and dairy I was having, rememeber I'm a breastfeeding mama, and I had to wean him at 5 1/2 months. But when he turned one and started regular milk he never had a problem, so I'm hoping it was too much at one time and his body needs a break from it for a bit. So I'm hoping for the best here.

No comments: