Monday, January 26, 2009

Ah-Choo!

I've been sick since last week and I'm finally starting to feel better. The only thing lingering is the stuffy nose. I had a horrible cough and runny nose and sneezing for the last part of last week and felt horrible. I hate being sick. I got nothing done around the house on Thursday and Friday and I'm now catching up on laundry today that should have been done last week.

We got a little bit of snow yesterday and Brenden got to earn $5 to shovel the driveway. He did a good job too. We thought he'd be sore today but he never complained before school of hurting. And after shoveling, he stayed outside and went sledding too. Spencer played outside with him for all of 10 minutes before coming in and Cassidy stayed in. No way was I gonna go play when I've been feeling like crap. It looks like we may be getting anothe 2-4" over tonight and tomorrow. There is an awesome hill at the football field Brenden's football games were at that the boys are waiting to go sledding at. Maybe we'll be able to do that this week.

Ok, have a great week everyone. Have fun in the snow!

No comments: