Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Winter

Well I'd say that this has turned out to be a pretty bad winter this year. Last year we hardly had any snow and this year Brenden has to make up days at the end of the school year because of too many days missed in his school district. He's on a 2 hr delay today. I don't mind the snow but I'm at home all day and don't have to drive in it if I don't want to so I love it when it snows. I really love playing in the snow and sleeding with the kids. But last winter was certainly a lot milder and less snowy than this one. I can only remember like 2 snows last year. Here's a picture of Bob (our dog) enjoying the snow. He's always loved the snow. He runs and plays like it's summer out there. He even sits down out in the snow when he's waiting to come in instead of sitting on the porch. He's getting old now and we've noticed that he's having a little trouble getting up the two porch steps. He's 9. He's also been having a little trouble when he stands up from laying down positon, he's been falling right back down like Bambi. Sad to see happening. He's such a great dog.


No comments: