Friday, February 1, 2008

LOST returns....YEAH!!!

So, I love the show LOST. Does anyone else wonder how John Locke mysteriously recovered from his gunshot wound? I wish Charlie hadn't died, I really liked him. Mine and Richard's favorite is Sawyer. His quips at everyone are hilarious! Did anyone catch the part that Hurley said he's one of the Oceanic 6? So, did only 6 come home? or 6 were all the survivors that were left to come home? MAN, I hate it when they leave us with so many questions at the end of each show...but then that's what makes the show sooo great! Can't wait til next week.


I booked our vacation this morning. Going back to Outer Banks, NC again this year. For those of you who have never heard of this place, it is the Barrier Islands off of North Carolina. It is so beautiful and peaceful there. Also, the beaches are not crowded. It's a family oriented area. There are no hotels there, only beach houses and condos to rent. We rented a beach house last year and fell in love with it so we are returning this year. Vacation is in June so I'll post pictures when we return. Anyone needing info on vacationing there, let me know and I'll direct you to some good sites to find beach houses.

No comments: