Sunday, December 7, 2008

Picture with Santa


Not the greatest quality picture I know. I took my old camera with me since it is small forgetting that the reason I got a new camera is because the old one was not performing so well anymore and pictures were turning out blurry, as seen above! So hopefully the picture that the lady took will be better. I can pick them up today after 4pm. Here's hoping she got a good one. I know she took one of Cassidy sticking her tongue out because she commented that she had to get that one because it was so cute. But while it may be cute, that's not the picture this mom wants! If it's crap, I'll take them to the mall. This was done at WalMart where they were giving you free picutres with Santa. And being the penny pincher that I am, I couldn't pass up a free picture.

No comments: