Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Countdown to Christmas

Thanksgiving went well here with my mom and dad both here. We have our Christmas tree up, stockings hung and outside all lit up. I'll have to take a picture of the outside and put it on here. I made the Christmas cards today and sent half of them out and the other half will be going out tomorrow. When my writing started getting sloppy due to a whole lot of writing I thought it was time to stop and finish later. I had the text added to the photo cards but apparently forgot to select add so I ended up writing our names on 30 cards and addressing all the envelopes. So you can see why my hand was numb.

Christmas shopping is underway! We have made a good dent in their lists so far. I can't elaborate on items because a certain 9 year old reads this blog sometimes! (Shout out to Brenden!)

Basketball season has begun. Brenden's first game was last Saturday and they lost. But that's ok because there are a lot of kids on the team who haven't played before. They only lost by 7 points so that's not bad. Brenden said that the coach told him that he and Nico played the best that day so he was happy.

Well, that's all I got. Bye!

No comments: