Friday, September 12, 2008

just another post

So for my birthday, we went to Olive Garden and then we played putt-putt. That was so much fun! The kids got me the new New Kids On The Block CD that I've been waiting for! It just came out on the 2nd. I got a new camera for my birthday, but I got that in August before the concerts with the kids so I could get great pictures. I love it! It's a sony cybershot. Awesome! I thought my other one was good, but this is a professional one with an awesome zoom lens and I can buy even bigger zoom lenses to attach to it. Mom watched the kids and they played bingo, watched a movie and had popcorn with mamaw. We got home a little after 11 and Brenden was asleep but Spencer and Cassidy wanted to say goodnight to us so they were still wide awake and running around. Other than that not much else going on except for school. Brenden is finding that it gets harder the older you get. I'm finding that I need to brush up on my math! Spencer is loving school and Cassidy and I are enjoying time together. Now, I'm off to the grocery store.

No comments: