Thursday, January 10, 2008

Christmas is over...

Christmas is over and I'm finally getting my living room back to the way it should be...free from toys and clutter. It's hard to find a home for all the new toys when all I hear is "I still play with that" so it's impossible to get rid of old toys. The kids enjoyed Christmas. Spencer got lots of Power Ranger toys, Brenden got a game cube and video games, and Cassidy got dress up shoes and Baby Dolls, just to name the faves. Cassidy didn't understand the concept of opening all the presents at one time. She wanted to unwrap, open and play before unwrapping another present. It was an eventful morning but fun. My mom spent 4 days with us at Christmas. I got a Coach purse I've been wanting and Richard got his Ohio State Jersey he wanted (among other things). Christmas was good for all. Maybe next year my brother can be here too.

Brenden is playing basketball. He was named best defensive player at the game last Saturday. He is really good at basketball. He likes it better than football. Spencer will start Soccer in the spring. And I've entered Cassidy into the Beautiful Baby Contest on Live with Regis and Kelly so check here for more info on if she's been selected as a finalist so you all can vote!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally understand what you are talking about with the toys!