Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pictures of ballet class

Today was parent observation day at ballet class and it was one of the most precious things I've ever seen. When the music started ( it's the classical ballet music) and the girls started doing their moves on the bar my eyes teared up. They also did some solo work to show us parents what they've learned. She's so good! And such a beautiful ballerina! I am one proud mommy! I forwarded pictures to Richard as soon as I got home. Cassidy and I had a nice day after ballet doing some shopping for some boots for her and we found her another dress too. She's all about dresses. And shoes, loves shoes too. Hates pants. I love having a girly girl!












1 comment:

Unknown said...

Julie, thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. YOU CAN DO IT GIRL. I'll be cheering for ya.
You have a beautiful family :D
Best wishes