Sunday, October 10, 2010

More football news

Brenden's team won again Saturday 12-0. This makes it their ninth win, zero losses. They have one more regular season game tomorrow night at 7 and then playoffs begin in 2 weeks. Tomorrow's game makes it the 4th game in 8 days they will have played. Spencer's team won again 20-12 and they are also still undefeated.

How about something other than football for a change. Wanna hear some running news? As I've stated before my treadmill is on the outs and I've been running outside again lately with Cassidy following me in her barbie car. She didn't want to go on Friday and I really wanted to run so I thought you know what, I'm gonna take a look at the treadmill and see if I can run on it. The belt is slipping to one side and fraying on that side but as long as it doesn't abruptly stop or anything I figured I'll run on it. So I ran 2 miles and I'll just keep using it til the belt just completely unravels and I can't run on it anymore. I'm watching the belt closely though because I don't want to get hurt if it tangles up or something and when I can afford another treadmill I'll get one but Christmas is around the corner so kids come first. Well, it's a nice day outside, I was planning on working a little but there was nothing on the schedule for me to take so I think I'll run in a few while Cassidy naps and the boys are at friends' houses. I'm happy to see that the weather will be in the 60's for this week since it is our fair week and it sucks having to wear winter coats to the fair. Not so fair-ish feeling when it's freezing outside.

No comments: