Friday, September 24, 2010

A working day off

I'm not working my insurance job today but I do have to clean the house and do laundry. Anyone wanna come do that for me? Just kidding....well, no I'm really not. The last thing anyone ever wants to do on their day off is work. I'm so busy through the week getting Brenden up at 6 and off to school by 7 then I have an hour before I have to get Spencer up and outta here by 8:30 and then Cassidy and I spend the mornings teaching her stuff, ballet on Tues, grocery shopping when needed and running/walking and then I work at noon every day. Followed by getting off at 4 and immediately starting supper to have it on the table by 5 and leaving for football practice by 5:30 and getting home after 8. And on Tuesdays both boys have practice! So you see I'm busy. I need to sweep, clean bathrooms, do laundry and mop today. Sounds fun doesn't it :( Cassidy likes to do the dusting so she's doing that for me. Well folks, I'm off to start my day o' cleaning.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hi Scarberry`s! It is good to see you all have a blog so we can keep up with your life. Richard & Julie you have a gorgeous family. You are right Richard the middle boy looks like you when you were little! I am so happy I got to see you the other night at the funeral home. We need to get together and not at another funeral! Julie keep up the good work of blogging and everthing else you do in a days time!