Thursday, September 10, 2009

Awesome Running Shirts







#3 says "If found on ground, please drag across the finish line"
I love these shirts! These are all great contenders for my first race in May. Of course, I don't know if I have a certain shirt I have to wear for a race or not but if not #3 will most likely be the one I wear! I found these at the One More Mile online running store. "Slow is the new fast" describes me now as does the top one "running won't kill you, you'll pass out first". Man have I found that last one out when pushing myself to go a little longer on absolutely no breath left at all! I'll go too long on little breath and I'll start having shooting pains in my neck and that's when I realized I have to slow down and add more distance gradually. That and the fact that when I push myself too hard I have a migraine the rest of the day!





2 comments:

Natalie said...

Which race will you be in? How long is it?

Becca Sue Congdon said...

This is amazing! I love these shirts! Especially the "running won't kill you, you'll pass out first." hahaha.