Tuesday, March 11, 2008

No Way!

ARGH! I just spent an hour and a half uploading pictures to Snapfish who said 9 cents per print. Great for me since I had 300 pictures to develop. I'm a little late on getting my Christmas pictures developed so sue me. At least they are on the computer already. Anyway, back to snapfish, turned out that then it was 15 dollars for shipping so total came to @ $45 after shipping and taxes. No thanks. So I picked to pick them up instead of shipping. Well then they take away the 9 cents per print and my price went from $45 including shipping to $77 no shipping, picking them up at Meijer. I'm so frustrated. I spent all of Cassidy and Spencer's naptime doing this and I'm so not paying that much so I'll do it all over again tomorrow to Walmart's website. Good times. I have to do red-eye removal and all that fun stuff. Good Grief!!!

No comments: